3250 Northeast 188th Street, Aventura, FL 33180
Echo Aventura (stylized as “echo Aventura”) is one of the newest projects with some major names behind it which include renowned architect Carlos Ott (responsible for the cutting edge Jade condos in Sunny Isles Beach) and the equally renowned design firm of Yabu-Pushelberg. The building features more than 180 Aventura condos for sale, eighteen of those actually being penthouses that also have their own plunge pools. Thanks to a location that promises unobstructed waterfront vistas, flow through designs and even summer kitchens on some of the 500 square foot balconies, Echo has the style to spare.
Poolside food and beverage services, complimentary dog walking, a rooftop garden, lots of amenities await at Echo Aventura. Residences have “Smart Building” technology plus marble and granite surfaces as well as floor to ceiling windows, midnight kitchens and much more.
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10’ 8” ceilings slab-to-slab with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious residences with great room, family room, dining room and breakfast nooks
- Private Service Suites with bathroom
- Lavish use of exotic Marble and Granite surfaces throughout kitchens and bathrooms
- Individual unit access high-speed elevators
- Oversized gas stoves and custom hood
- Side by side paneled Subzero, Wolf and Meile appliances
- 100+ bottle Subzero wine cellar
- Built-in coffee & espresso machine
- Midnight kitchen in Master Suite
- Oversized soaking tub
- Grand master built out his and hers walk in closets